Friday, April 3, 2009

Funny story - 4/4/09 Collection

1. Tough questions

The five toughest questions that women ask men and the answers...

The questions are:
1. What are you thinking about?
2. Do you love me?
3. Do I look fat?
4. Do you think she is prettier than me?
5. What would you do if I died?

What makes these questions so difficult is that every one is guaranteed to explode into a major argument if the man answers incorrectly (i.e., tells the truth). Therefore, as a public service, each question is analyzed below, along with possible responses.

Question # 1: What are you thinking about?
The proper answer to this, of course, is: "I'm sorry if I've been pensive, dear. I was just reflecting on what a warm, wonderful, thoughtful, caring, intelligent woman you are, and how lucky I am to have met you." This
response obviously bears no resemblance to the true answer, which most likely is one of the following:
a. Baseball.
b. Football.
c. How fat you are.
d. How much prettier she is than you.
e. How I would spend the insurance money if you died.
(Perhaps the best response to this question was offered by Al Bundy, who once told Peg, "If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking to you!")

Question # 2: Do you love me?
The proper response is: "YES!" or, if you feel a more detailed answer is in order, "Yes, dear." Inappropriate responses include:
A. I suppose so.
B. Would it make you feel better if I said yes?
C. That depends on what you mean by love.
D. Does it matter?
E. Who, me?

Question # 3: Do I look fat?
The correct answer is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Among the incorrect answers are:
A. Compared to what?
B. I wouldn't call you fat, but you're not exactly thin.
C. A little extra weight looks good on you.
D. I've seen fatter.
E. Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question # 4: Do you think she's prettier than me?
Once again, the proper response is an emphatic: "Of course not!" Incorrect responses include:
A. Yes, but you have a better personality
b. Not prettier, but definitely thinner
c. Not as pretty as you when you were her age
d. Define pretty
e. Could you repeat the question? I was just thinking about how I would spend the insurance money if you died.

Question# 5: What would you do if I died?
A definite no-win question. (The real answer, or course, is "Buy a Corvette.")
No matter how you answer this, be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions, usually along the these lines:
Woman: Would you get married again?
Man: Definitely not!
W: Why not, don't you like being married?
M: Of course I do.
W: Then why wouldn't you remarry?
M: Okay, I'd get married again.
W: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)
M: Yes, I would.
W: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
M: Where else would we sleep?
W: Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures of her?
M: That would seem like the proper thing to do.
W: And would you let her use my golf clubs?
M: Of course not, Dear. She's left-handed.


2.
101 Ways To Annoy People

1. Sing the Batman theme incessantly.

2. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sensual massage."

3. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."

4. Learn Morse code, and have conversations with friends in public consisting entirely of "Beeeep Bip Bip Beeep Bip..."

5. If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

6. Amuse yourself for endless hours by hooking a camcorder to your TV and then pointing it at the screen.

3.
A Vietnamese woman calls 911

A Vietnamese woman called 911 and said that her husband physically abused her. A police officer came to her apartment and wrote the report. She does not speak much English therefore, word by word, the policeman carefully wrote down very sinlge thing the Vietnamese woman told him.:

"My husband threats hit see my mother many times but today he out hand hit me see my grandmother Everyday, I make cow cakes, pig skin cakes for him But he told me that I don't know make any pants handicap
Day and night I only know watch ship movies He said i'm sky horse. Everyday, only bring my ass go hit cards eat money with female horses in neighborhood.
He forbids me to bring those female ghosts home because they too many stories and like say ulgy people different My husband thinks he is delicious. His friends are bunch of buffalo heads
and horse faces.
Everyday they bring their empty asses! to my house
eat, drink, play guitar fart all night I testicle him go out the street and truck run over break his head roll to the walk side with the eyes still blinking He angry and hit me."

A police calls the policeman and asks if everything is o.k.
The policeman said, "Man, you should have heard this crazy woman. If I were her husband I would beat the hell out of
her too!"


4. 30 years of marriage

A young couple gets married, and the groom asks his bride if he can have a dresser drawer of his own that she will never open. The bride agrees. After 30 years of marriage, she notices that his drawer has been left open. She peeks inside and sees 3 golf balls and $1,000.

She confronts her husband and asks for an explanation. He explains "Every time I was unfaithful to you, I put a golf ball in the drawer." She figures 3 times in 30 years isn't bad and asks "But what about the $1,000?" He replied "Whenever I got a dozen golf balls, I sold them"


5. Mother tongue

Why do they call the language we speak our mother-tongue? asked the
son.
Because fathers so seldom gets a chance to use it, replied his dad.

6. I know why

A man goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts."
The doctor asks, "What do you mean?"
The man says, "When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts. If I touch my knee - OUCH! When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts."
The doctor says, "I know what's wrong with you - you've broken your finger!

7. Wife and husband

Wife to Husband - "You know you remind me of the Ocean ! "

Husband: "What you mean Wild and Untamed ! "

Wife: No, you make me sick !

8. Who?

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

Me.

Oh.

9. Whisper

A mother took her little boy to church. While in church the little boy said.
“Mommy, I have to pee.”
The mother said to the little boy, “It’s not appropriate to say the word ‘pee’ in church. From now on when you have to ‘pee’ just tell me that you have to whisper.”
The following Sunday, the little boy went to church with his father and during the service said to his father,
: “Daddy, I have to whisper.”
The father looked at him and said,
“Okay, why don’t you whisper in my ear.”

10. Because of absent

Mother: Why did you get such a low mark on that test?
Junior: Because of absence.
Mother: You mean you were absent on the day of the test?
Junior: No, but the kid who sits next to me was.

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails